Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Small Things

I've been knitting and also doing some crocheting lately of small things.  I knitted this hat for the prize box.  Maybe one of the  girls will pick it sometime. 
It was an easy hat with a nice pattern.
 

I've also been making little animals.
 This is a little mouse.  He will be a gift to be shipped.





And once in a while something I do is crocheted.  I really don't like to crochet, but there are a few cute things out there that I just have to try like this owl.




The last thing so far (I am working on more) is this tiny little turtle.  It will go to my daughter, the schoolteacher, for her prize table.  Some of those 12 year old girls really like these small toys.






If you go to the ravelry links, you will be able to find the free patterns for these items. Of course, you are going to my ravelry page.  You just click on the "about this pattern" on the right side and it will take you to the pattern source.


 

5 comments:

  1. So many cute things!
    Cute hat too, but not as cute as the red head that is wearing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all very sweet things! I hope Isabella picks the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mouse!!! Everything is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw the little turtle is so cute >.<

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.