Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New Baby Hoodie

I knitted up this hoodie pretty quickly from bottom to top all in one piece.  It's for a baby that was just born, so he doesn't fit it yet.


 Actually, when I had finished the hood and started sewing it together, I realized I hadn't done the garter after the cuff on one of the sleeves, so guess what?  Rip, Rip. Out came most of the sweater.


It is knit with a worsted weight, so it came back together quickly.


 I do like hoodies and this was a very nice pattern.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute pattern! I was just digging around on Rav this morning trying to find a cute cardi to knit for my cousin's little guy. This is perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby hoodie. Some little one is going to be very warm and stylin'!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.