Monday, March 2, 2015

What Little Boys Don't Like Cowboys?

I bet babies like cowboys also, or they will when they have big brothers that like them.  So this is a cowboy quilt for a new baby.
 I furst made all the alternating blocks.  This was a little tricky as they are rectangles and not squares.  I cut the top border pieces to narrow not thinking and had to recut those.


But I got all the squares put together and started laying out ideas for applique on the other squares.
 




 Auditioning fabrics for those appliques. 


 Now it's time to go to work on that end of things.

2 comments:

  1. It is going to be adorable ... whether the baby (or his big brother) like it or not ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt made Eva smile so baby girls like it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.